Universal Sprayless Connector
Free Freight to the lower 48
|Universal Sprayless Connector||8838US6|
|Universal Sprayless Connector - Hose - Female||8838HF6|
|Universal Sprayless Connector - Tank - Male||8838TM6|
|Universal Sprayless Connector – Hose Male, 5/16"–3/8"||8838HM6|
The Universal Sprayless Connector is a safe way to eliminate the spraying of fuel when connecting and disconnecting pressurized fuel hoses during fueling or maintenance. It also comes with a pre-applied fuel grade thread sealant for added convenience. Includes male and female connectors for use with all standard marine fuel tanks – ¼” in (6.4mm) NPT fittings.
Attwood Universal Spray less Connector replaces traditional tank fittings and eliminates spray when connecting or disconnecting fuel fittings. 8838US6 set includes both Male Tank and Female Hose Connectors
- High strength body engineered to withstand abuse in harsh marine environment.
- Female hose fitting compatible with 3/8" and 5/16" fuel lines.
- Male tank fitting compatible with standard 1/4" NPT fuel tank output.
- Male and Female connectors Include check valves that automatically close upon disconnecting.
- High fuel flow fitting (less than .25kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour)
- Recessed check valves prevent spray when accidentally bumped.
- Connectors designed to automatically seal if accidentally ripped apart.
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- All Attwood portable fuel components are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements.
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Meets all EPA and CARB requirements