Oval Vented Deck Fills
2 Year Warranty
Attwood’s new plastic vented deck fills incorporate an industry first patent-pending waterproof screen that eliminates the possibility of water entering a boat’s fuel system, while also allowing your boat’s engine to breath freely. These new deck fills exceed the ISO 10088 standard for minimum required venting area and meet all ABYC and US Coast Guard safety standards for marine fuel systems. Attwood’s unique design includes an integral tank vent with flame arrestor and anti-surge technology. CE certified to ISO 10088 enabling sales world wide.
• Integrated patent-pending waterproof screen eliminates the possibility of water entering your boat’s fuel system
• Attwood’s unique design includes an integral tank vent with flame arrestor and anti-surge technology, preventing fuel from escaping into the environment
• Engineered body designed for extreme strength
• Choose from oval or round, straight or angled configurations
• Round caps available in Plastic, Zamak or Stainless Steel to fit virtually any application and budget
• Stainless Steel beaded chain to prevent loss of round Gasoline, Diesel and Water caps
• ISO symbols for Gasoline, Diesel, Water and Waste are located on top of the cap
• Deck plate key is included
• Fits standard 11/2" fuel fill hose and 5/8" vent hose
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov.