LightArmor Vertical Surface Mount Navigation Lights
All lights are sold in Pairs.
Technology that lights the way. Premium, LightArmor LED Navigation Lights meet today's global regulatory compliance.
Introducing LightArmor LED Navigation Lights, a new line of streamlined surface mount lights that meet today's global regulatory requirements, including EN/ISO 19009:2015.*
- LED Light Engine
- Cool to the touch
- Long lasting - 50,000+ hours
- Color indicated cores for ease of installation
- Be Safe, Be Seen
- Sharper cut-off angles and vibrant starboard and port colors for better visibility
- INM & 2 NM U.S.C.G. Certified
- Corrosion Resistant
- Water-Resistant (IP Rating 67)
- Features tell-tale indicators for ease of use
- Smaller footprint with refined styling
Ready for the Global Market
• EN/ISO 19009:2015
• ABYC A-16
• 1972 COLREGS
• RCD 2013/53/EU
• USCG 33 CFR
*Attwood does not perform EMC testing for these lights. These lights are purely resistive loads, therefore these navigation lights, by design meet the EMC requirement.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Description||Finish||Bulk Packaging||Aftermarket Packaging*|
|2NM Vertical Surface Mount Sidelights||304 Stainless Steele||NV3012SS-1||NV3012SSG-7/NV3012SSR-7**|
|304 Stainless Steele||NV4012SS-1||NV4012SSG-7/NV4012SSR-7**|
|304 Stainless Steele||NV5012SS-1|