Stud Mount Flush Cleats
This cleat recesses flush to the deck for a clean, contemporary look at an affordable price. Corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel construction (patented design). Water-resistant cleat recesses into cast body, and is captured with lubricated seals.
- Easy to operate–simply pull up the cleat from its body
- Unique stud mount
- Water-resistant cleat recesses into cast body and is captured with rubber seals and ball detents
- Optional plastic drainage receptacle mounts under cleat to drain off water in 3/8" I.D. hose (not included)
- Durable–cast stainless steel construction and simple design assures long-life and dependable operation
- Stud mount supplied with 1/4"–20 studs, lock washers, and nuts
- Hole pattern is similar to competitive models
- 1/8" stamped backing plate, for decks thicker than 1/2", is standard on all models (optional cast backing plate available for thin decks) gasket provides a water seal between cleat and deck
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov.