Vertical Mount Red/Green Pr Sidelights
Clean, contoured shape blends in well making the light less noticeable, providing an integrated look with the boat - just the sort of ingenuity you'd expect from Attwood boat parts.
- Choice of cover colors includes black, white, and 316 stainless steel.
- Rugged stainless steel internal components for corrosion-free performance.
- 2 Nautical Mile output for boats to 20 meters (65.6 ft.).
- In full compliance with the latest industry and USCG requirements.
- Contoured shape to prevents lines from snagging on the light.
- 7" Tinned wire leads make it easier to make a permanent, corrosion-resistant connection.
- Also matches the 3800 Series, 2-NM Mile Horizontal Mount Sidelights.
- Durable Construction
The one-piece lens and full-perimeter gasket design make the light virtually waterproof when properly installed. The durable plastic or stainless steel helmet provides rugged protection to the lens and lamp. And the internal electrical contacts are stainless steel, so corrosion is not a problem – even in saltwater.
Simple Installation, Small Footprint
Just remove one screw to detach the helmet, and then install the base directly to vertical surfaces. The small size makes it simple to install in confined areas. Typical Installation Requires: Three #10 stainless steel screws of length suitable for deck material. 2-mile, Each sidelight provides 112.5° visibility for a combined 225° visibility.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Similar lights include: 3830, 3834, 3831, 3835, 3830-1, 3834-1, 3831-1, 3835-1, 3830R7, 3830G7, 3834R7, 3834G7, 3838-1, 3839-1, 3838R7, 3838G7 (*) Mandatory Option (383x-1)