Stainless Steel 90° Thru-Hulls, Barbed
Each Thru-Hull and Scupper Valve is available with a new silicone gasket and are backed by Attwood's trusted Lifetime Warranty! Why specify plastic parts when these fittings will last the life of the boat?
Rugged Stainless Construction
- Cast from certified enhanced #316 Stainless Steel allow for strength and lifetime corrosion-resistance.
- We polish all visible areas to a mirror finish, then each part through a passivation for additional protection
- Thick steel sidewalls withstand continual stress and hose flexing
Solid Solicone Gasket
- Gasket is dimensionally stable--will not deteriorate or shrink over time
- Excellent resistance to UV & weather-aging
- Watertight, fool-proof, one-piece seal
- Eliminates the need to form and apply sealant or caulk
Caution: Thru-Hull connectors are designed for installation above the water line only.
|A Hose Size||B Flange Dia.||C Thread O.D.||D Thread Length||E Barb Length||F Total Length||Install. Hole Saw Size||Thread NPSM||Max Hull Thick.||Bulk Without Gasket||Bulk With Gasket||Aftermarket Packaging*|