LED Livewell and Bulkhead Lights
Free Freight to lower 48
Perfect lighting for low-current, all-weather and submersible applications, especially thru-hull style mounting on livewell tanks and bulkheads.
These lights are simple to install, shock-proof, waterproof, and guaranteed for trouble-free performance.
- 1 LED for ultra-low current draw
- Underwater rated, suitable for installation directly into side of livewell
- One piece molded housing, waterproof gasket, and tightening nut
- One 7/8" installation hole
- Max wall thickness 3/4"
- Operates on 9-16 Volts DC
- 90% less battery drain than comparable-output incandescents
- Cool to the touch
As the emerging leader in marine lighting design, Attwood understands the demands of the marine environment. Completely sealed LED units resist water intrusion, electrostatic discharge (during assembly) vibration and ultraviolet light (UV) radiation. Reverse polarity protection has been added to eliminate potential mis-wiring damage during installation.
Style and durability. Most importantly, Attwood lights are built to stand the test of time. Rated for 50,000+ hours of use and protected by a 10-year warranty, you can count on Attwood products to light your way for years to come